OAAPA Employment Opportunities
Perioperative Registered Nurse
Orthopaedic Associates Surgery Center-Augusta Georgia.
Full Time—No Weekends or Holidays
Orthopaedic Associates Surgery Center has an exciting opportunity for a full-time perioperative nurse. As a Full Time, Registered Nurse at OASC you will:
- Assist physicians and medical staff in caring for surgical patients
- Provide pre- and post- surgical care and education to our patients
- Handle any special needs in the Surgical Services, Operating Room and Perioperative Services area.
- Graduate of NLN accredited school of nursing
- Current active unencumbered state of Georgia RN license required.
- Current BLS (AHA) Certification on hire.
- ACLS required within six months of hire
- PALS required within six months of hire.
OASC offers a generous compensation package including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- 401K Retirement
- Flexible scheduling.
- Associate Degree required (BSN strongly preferred).
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
HOW TO APPLY
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org